“The Body Ready Method® (BRM®) is a paradigm shifting approach to preparing the pregnant body for an optimal birth experience. Optimizing a pregnancy can set a person up for greater satisfaction and success as they enter into parenthood.”
-Lindsay McCoy, Doula & Exercise Physiologist, Co-Founder of Body Ready Method®
All additional Body Ready Method® Assessments are discounted by 20% for my doula clients.
*Please be aware, if you hire me for doula services, I do include an initial assessment in your first prenatal session.
Body Ready Method® is based on 5 pillars: Upper Body Mobility, Core, Pelvis, Pelvic floor and Movement Patterns. Incorporating these pillars into your movement during pregnancy can help with:
- Body balancing to help baby find their best position
- Prenatal aches and pains
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Core support to minimize issues with abdominal separation and diastasis recti
- A more efficient birth by optimizing the body during pregnancy
- A smoother postpartum recovery
As a certified Body Ready Method® Pro…
- I have a deep understanding of how to help you prepare for your desired birth.
- I can help you address and minimize pregnancy related aches and pains.
- I have a greater understanding of physiology and birth biomechanics than the average doula.
- I can support you in experiencing a smooth transition into recovery and postpartum.
BRM® 1:1 assessments will help you better understand your movement and compensation patterns and increase your level of body awareness. In addition to your assessment session, you will receive an Assessment Report with access to video explanations of each Body Ready Method® exercise and breathwork type that we worked on in our time together.
Single & Packaged Session Options Available – Inquire Below!